Junia Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bennet Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Junia Turns Two


Junia turned 2 on December 2nd!













She had a November celebration with Grandma & Grandpa & Uncle Todd, then a cake at church on the 30th, then a Tinker Bell themed birthday party with lots of friends and her Kaku & Digada (Pennsylvania Grandparents) on the 6th.















We believe she has been well feted. She keeps bringing legos and play kitchen things to us & telling us to blow out the candle. She also breaks out into the "Happy Birthday" song at every opportunity. She is in the birthday spirit.











Junia is also in the holiday spirit since she got an advent calendar with a little chocolate inside each window. She's a big fan of chocolate (like her mommy). Her daycare had a Christmas show and her class dressed in pjs and sang "Jingle Bells" while shaking bells. Now she steals our bell ornaments off the tree and shakes them while singing. I'm impressed that she's pretty well memorized the words to the whole song.
Junia is not the only one who has been in a bit of pagentry this Advent. I was asked to play Mary in our church's advent play. My only duty was to walk down the aisle, visibly 8.5 months pregnant next to Joseph. I'm pretty sure they asked me to do this based on my acting skills.

Please keep Kirk in your prayers as he applies for jobs and works on his dissertation. Keep Junia in your prayers since she has a fever & cold right now. And also keep me in your prayers as the baby could come at any time.

Thanks! Tricia














5 comments:

hip2b said...

Come on Baby Nolan! and Hahhpy Birthday Junia and Go Kirk!
I was also Mary in the church play with Gwen playing Jesus. She'll reprise her role on Thursday for Liam's preschool. Liam will be Joseph.

Alisa said...

I can't believe that Junia is 2!! And that you are due any day now -- for me, at least, your pregnancy has flown by! (sure the same cannot be said for you.) We'll be praying for you!

Frick House said...

hi Sweet Friend,

Im thinking about you guys! Lots of prayers your way! You are going to handle being a mommy of two so well!

Aaryn

jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to Junia! I can't believe she is 2! Hope the last few days of the pregnancy go by fast for you!

Christy said...

Somehow I can't get the "Elmo's world" song out of my head. :-) It is fun to recognize some of the other little ones in the pics. Happy late late late Birthday, Junia!