Junia Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Bennet Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

March Madness

Welcome to our blog, friends. Since I didn't actually tell anyone about the blog I until now, you'll probably want to scroll down and look at my first entry.
Junia is doing better since my first blog, but she has had 2 new sicknesses since the Culebra fever: a cold and a tummy virus. She is now on the tail end of the tummy virus. Still, she's in good spirits. We played outside today since the temperature is finally in the 50s! (Californians are not alowed to chuckle here)

Important Sandbox work with Griffin



On Saturday we visited with our friends the Browns. They were our neighbors and colleagues in India and they now live in Michigan, but stopped by on a family trip. They got to meet Junia for the first time! It was so great to see them after all these years.

With the Browns


Kirk's uncle Stan died on Thursday morning from complications due to Leukemia. Kirk and his parents visited him in the hospital on Wednesday night, and Stan's son and daughter-in-law were with him when he passed away.

Please keep Stan's family in your prayers.

3 comments:

Tisha said...

yeah for blogs and the Nolan family starting one! Now I can keep up on your life!!! I think if you click my name you can connect to our blog too, if you don't mind I'll put a link to your blog on ours! sorry to hear junia's been sick- I hate winter for that reason.
Love the park pics. we are definitely wimps after living in So-Cal the last 2 years, we have temperate weather in North Carolina but for an ex-Californian, it's too cold to leave the house unless the weather is at least in the 60's so we haven't been doing much park hopping these days unfortunately, and the kids are going crazy! so kudos to you guys :) well, I'll be excited to see more posts!! xoxo

hip2b said...

Hooray!
Kate, Bill, Liam
in Indiana

Sara Ancich said...

This is going to be great!

xoxo
Camping Cousin Sara